Your site сan make 10% more
UI/UX design Accessible website
or web app
- Increase of customers count (10%)
- Protection against lawsuits
- Better SEO and more traffic
Why each business needs to care of accessibility?
Business owners were asked to choose 3 reasons why their organisation is addressing accessibility. Here's the result.
1 in 4 adults in the US has a disability.
1 billion people, or 15% of the world’s population, experience some form of disability
$500 billion total disposable income for U.S. adults with disabilities
90% of websites have “critical accessibility blockers”
$2 million in revenue are average potential loss due to inaccessible website
Protection against lawsuits
There are 3 main documents regulating WEB accessibility, and we can help your business to correspond these documents.
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act)
- DIRECTIVE (EU) 2019/882
- WCAG 2.1 (recommendations of W3C) Compliance
Digital ADA Lawsuits
98% of plaintiffs win ADA lawsuits.
Who needs accessible website?
Accessibility technics reduce inconveniences caused by:
- Visual impairments
- Screen-reader usage
- Motor impairments
- Hearing impairments
- Speech and communication impairments
- Cognitive impairments
- Specific learning disabilities
- Seizure disorders
You get:from $1,800
- comprehensive list of all barriers,
- calculations of your revenue loss,
- detailed instructions how each barrier can be fixed.
You getfrom $44 per hour
100% accessible website made by our designers and developers.
Meet our founders
Project manager with 8 years of experience in implementing projects of international organizations (EBRD, USAID, GIZ)
As a developer with more than 10 years of experience in front-end development was always concerned about lack of attention paid to web accessibility.